Providing Quality Child Care in Dublin and Powell Ohio
The Oxford Schools aim to serve as a resource to families to provide the highest quality day care and education focused on health and wellness.
We’re so confident in our child care program that we guarantee our students gain such a strong foundation for learning that they will not only succeed in Kindergarten, but continue to excel in his or her educational career!
At The Oxford Schools you’ll find…
- High quality childcare aged 6 weeks to 12 years
- Schools that are rated as Star Schools by the Ohio Dept of Job and Family Services’ Step Up To Quality rating
- The Oxford Writing and Literacy Program (OWL Program) created to better prepare children for their educational career
- Child Care Curriculum developed to cover all subjects of education and development including: Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Health and Wellness, Math, Arts and Crafts, and Music in addition to Cognitive, Social, Language, Emotional and Motor Development
- The Little Sprouts Healthy Child Program-a program for students incorporating health and wellness lessons as well as creative movement into their daily routine.
- Delicious, nutritious, wholesome, fun, kid-centric and appealing real food, created by our wonderful lunch caterer, Wholesome Tummies, LLC.
- Degreed teachers with extensive training in Early Childhood Education–and over 120 years of combined experience!
- Quality education for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, kindergarten enrichment, and before- and after- school care
- Transportation to and from local area schools
- Personalized and caring infant care in our warm and inviting nursery rooms
- Toddler care that is suited to their expanding developmental needs
- Fun, active, and exciting Summer Camp Programs
- Large indoor and outdoor play areas
The Oxford Schools are our partner…“To us, The Oxford School has meant more than just childcare; they have been our partner in the development and success of our kids.”
~ Stephen Starr – Dublin, OH
Everyone feels like family…“The best thing about The Oxford School for us is that everyone feels like family. I know when I drop them off they are getting an education and the love they would receive at home.”
~ Jennifer Giessler – Powell, OH